As you may already know, from 1st of june 2020 people must wear a mask when they get on public transportation.
Do you have occasion to travel by train, tram, bus and taxi or by airplane?
Or do you maybe look for a nice mask?
Well, a basic white mask like this ↓ is just tasteless…
A nice mask you can make yourself
Then how about this one?
It’s a non- sergical mask but it fits good to my faceline.
This model is easy to make yourself, even without a sewing machine.
I also have made one for my son 🍀
Kids size is shown in the tutorial.
Do you like it?
Then take a look at the tutorial below, which my friend has shown me.
This one is really nice!
Fancy no-sewing handkerchief mask
This one I made with my mother’s nice handkerchief.
It’s a no-sew, thus I can adjust the size bigger and smaller.
By changing the handkerchief you will get another look.
This model fits perfectly on the curves of the face.
The secret is its special folding method 🌟
How to make a no-sewing mask
I have reffered to the tutorial on the offcial Facebook page of Embassy of Japan in the Netherlands.
What you need is:
- 1x handkerchief of about 35 x 35(cm)
- 2x elastic (hair elastic or scrunchie is also good for kids)
Please see the tutorial from the link below .
Why wear a mask? 4 reasons people want to know
I personly am quite used to wear a mask.
Wen I catch cold or when I keep caughing and neezing, I put on a mask.
I do it for myself to allow me cough in a public but on the other hand,
I care for other people around me who may feel unconfortable seeing me caugh a lot.
They absolutely don’t want to get cold from me!
Putting on a mask reduces me this slight feel of guilt.
But there are more effects.
- A mask does not protect you against the virus and bacteria.
But it offers you some protection against sneeze and cough from the others.
- It suports your throat and lips moist and lighten the pain when you have sore throat.
- It helps your body warm on a cold winter day by breathing a warm breath inside the mask.
- When throat is moist by breathing a warm breath, it supports the immunity system which prevent the infection.
Remember to wash the mask each time after use 😉
It’s not over yet!
Although measures are easing from lockdown, vaccin is not available yet.
It’s very important to follow the the measures from RIVM against coronavirus.
- Avoid busy places
- Stay 1.5 metres (2 arms lengths) away from other people
- Do not shake hands
- Work from home if possible
- Wash your hands with soap and water
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow
- Use paper tissues to blow your nose and discard them after use
Thank you for reading 🌞